- About Us
- Why Choose Us?
- Servicing & Repairs
- Finance Options
- Product Range
- News & Offers
Brush cutter powered by a 25 cc 4 stroke Honda petrol engine with splittable shaft, single handle, 43 cm cutting width and Tap&Go dual line head.
5 year domestic and 1 year commercial warranty
£329 inc Vat
The BC 425 HJ brushcutter has a 25 cc 4 stroke Honda petrol engine and straight shaft, for perfecting borders even with obstacles and obstructions.
This trimmer has a single loop handle and innovative Tap&Go dual line head which quickly releases the line by simply tapping it on the ground.
It has a 43 cm cutting width.
The benefits of these four stroke machines are:
- No mix bottle required!
- Lower noise and vibration levels
- Lower fuel consumption – the low end torque means all the power you need can be delivered on partial throttle
- Lower emissions
- The compact design and excellent power to weight ratio make them lightweight to use
- Fitted with a mechanical decompressor, reduced pulling force is required for starting
- They have commercial quality gearboxes
- They benefit from a 5 year domestic and 1 year commercial warranty
- Stiga pole pruner and hedge trimmer attachments will fit the split shaft models
£329 inc Vat